Euromedia24 on Play Store Euromedia24 on App Sore
BNB

$870.47

BTC

$113082

ADA

$0.868816

ETH

$4608.63

SOL

$213.76

31 °

Yerevan

20 °

Moscow

45 °

Dubai

20 °

London

26 °

Beijing

23 °

Brussels

16 °

Rome

23 °

Madrid

BNB

$870.47

BTC

$113082

ADA

$0.868816

ETH

$4608.63

SOL

$213.76

31 °

Yerevan

20 °

Moscow

45 °

Dubai

20 °

London

26 °

Beijing

23 °

Brussels

16 °

Rome

23 °

Madrid

"I had to listen." In France, they named the reason for Macron's disappearance


French President Emmanuel Macron stopped appearing in public due to concerns of his Renaissance party about the influence of the leader's negative image on the result of the parliamentary elections, an anonymous party member said in an interview with Politico. “He was told to stop (participating in the election campaign. - Approx. ed.). And it’s not that he heard us of his own free will, he simply had to listen. He underestimated how disgusting his personality was to society,” said Macron’s fellow party member.

Politico noted that the French president has not appeared in public outside of international events for almost two weeks. His face was not even included in the booklets of the Renaissance election campaign, the publication added.
“The new reality hardly seems pleasant to the talkative, impudent 46-year-old president, who (previously – editor’s note) was constantly in the spotlight,” the journalists concluded. The first round of parliamentary elections in France took place on June 30. The National Rally Party, together with its Republican allies, took the lead with 33.15% of the vote. The left-wing coalition New Popular Front received 27.99%, President Emmanuel Macron's coalition came third with 20.04%. The second round of elections will take place on Sunday.

News

A link has been found between graying hair and the risk of skin cancer
Scientists have discovered a hidden sign of psychopathy in relationships
"Turn on the light". Good Dad (video)
The identity of the deceased and 7 injured as a result of the armed incident in Ajapnyak has been revealed
Important
Criminal proceedings have been initiated in connection with the incident of shots fired in Ajapnyak
At a separate meeting with Medinsky in Geneva, Ukraine was represented by Umerov and Arakhamia
On the Yerevan-Sevan highway, "Opel Zafira" left the traffic lane and collided with iron barriers. there are 3 wounded
Collect water. there will be no water in dozens of addresses tomorrow
In Ararat Marz, 5 people, including minors, beat 2 young people. there are injured
The police identified the participants in the shootings in Ajapnyak, the deceased was 45 years old. The Ministry of Internal Affairs provides details
The circle of persons involved in the incident was found out. The Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Armenia about the shootings of Ajapnyak
Hungary has stopped the supply of diesel fuel to Ukraine
Switzerland has announced its readiness to hold a new round of negotiations on the issue of Ukraine
Three people died in an avalanche in Italy
The probability of US action against Iran has reached 90 percent
Pezeshkian. Iran is determined to implement the partnership agreement with Russia
Umerov. Security issues were discussed at the talks on Ukraine in Geneva
Cuba will continue to stick to its chosen path
Zelensky announced discussions on ceasefire monitoring in Geneva
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia commented on the situation surrounding the Iranian nuclear dossier