Euromedia24 on Play Store Euromedia24 on App Sore
BNB

$870.47

BTC

$113082

ADA

$0.868816

ETH

$4608.63

SOL

$213.76

31 °

Yerevan

20 °

Moscow

45 °

Dubai

20 °

London

26 °

Beijing

23 °

Brussels

16 °

Rome

23 °

Madrid

BNB

$870.47

BTC

$113082

ADA

$0.868816

ETH

$4608.63

SOL

$213.76

31 °

Yerevan

20 °

Moscow

45 °

Dubai

20 °

London

26 °

Beijing

23 °

Brussels

16 °

Rome

23 °

Madrid

US had no knowledge of or participation in the IDF action in Beirut: Biden


US President Joe Biden has said he is waiting for more information before commenting on Israel's airstrikes in Beirut, reiterating that the US was not involved in the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) operation."We're still gathering information, I can tell you that the US had no knowledge of or participation in the IDF action. We're gathering more information. I'll have more to say when we have more information," Biden told reporters travelling with him in Delaware. CNN reported earlier on Friday that, according to a US official, Israel informed the US of the operation once it was already underway and Israel had planes in the air. "We had no foreknowledge of this and that does not qualify as a heads up," the official said. An Israeli official told CNN the notification was sent "shortly before" the strike, and the US did not play a role in the operation. Pressed if he believed the strikes — which CNN has reported were targeting Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah — were justified, Biden declined to comment on it. "We have to get more detail, he said. "I don't know enough to answer that question." He said he's "always concerned," about the conflict escalating tensions in the region. Earlier, US Secretary of State Antony Blinken also said on Friday that the US is still trying to learn more about the Israeli strikes in Beirut. "We are still gathering information, making sure that we fully understand what happened, what the intent was — and until we have that information, I can't address in detail our response to it, so we'll continue to work on that in the hours ahead," Blinken said at a news conference on the sidelines of the United Nations General Assembly.

News

4 zodiac signs that will make the best decision of their lives in December
Ramos will leave Monterrey, but not retire
Yermak resigned a day before leaving for the US
Poland has extended flight restrictions
Pashinyan will go as far as destroying the Church to keep his power. Norayr Norikyan (video)
The number of victims of the Hong Kong fire has increased
The renegade Jews handed over the keys to the castle. Suren Surenyants offers two options (video)
Putin expressed his condolences to the President of Indonesia
The US is handing over the new plan agreed in Geneva to Russia: Kremlin (video)
Ter-Vrtanes can no longer represent the national team of Artsakh. Metaxe Hakobyan (video)
German Chancellor Friedrich Merz rejected the call of the USA saying "this is our business" (video)
Mertz rejected the US call saying "this is our business".
Under the leadership of Pashinyan, the problems of party financing were discussed
I have proven with facts that this is Aliyev's demand, Pashinyan must remove the Catholicos, there is a deadline. Hayrapetyan
The US Senate stopped the discussion of sanctions against Russia
Papoyan talked with the ministers of agriculture of Turkey, Iran and Azerbaijan in Istanbul
The USA has warned that a coup is being prepared in Ukraine
Teenagers brutally beat and humiliated a student. 5 minors were arrested
The accusations against Vehapar are absolutely baseless and fabricated. Statement of the Mother See
The person living an immoral life remembered that the Catholicos is a "pilgrim". Lord Vrtanes