Euromedia24 on Play Store Euromedia24 on App Sore
BNB

$870.47

BTC

$113082

ADA

$0.868816

ETH

$4608.63

SOL

$213.76

31 °

Yerevan

20 °

Moscow

45 °

Dubai

20 °

London

26 °

Beijing

23 °

Brussels

16 °

Rome

23 °

Madrid

BNB

$870.47

BTC

$113082

ADA

$0.868816

ETH

$4608.63

SOL

$213.76

31 °

Yerevan

20 °

Moscow

45 °

Dubai

20 °

London

26 °

Beijing

23 °

Brussels

16 °

Rome

23 °

Madrid

Putin has already decided what will be answer to invasion of Kursk region: Ambassador of Russia to USA


The Russian government has made up its mind about the response to the Kiev government’s incursion into Russia’s borderline region of Kursk, and the retaliation will be tough, Russian Ambassador to the US Anatoly Antonov has told reporters, TASS reports. "I’m telling you sincerely that [Russian] President [Vladimir Putin] has made the decision. I am firmly convinced that all those responsible will be punished heavily for the events in the Kursk Region," the diplomat said. Ukrainian forces started a major attack on the Kursk Region on August 6. Missile attack warnings have been issued repeatedly in the region since then, and the government declared a federal-level emergency there. According to Russian First Deputy Prime Minister Denis Manturov, about 115,000 people have been resettled from dangerous areas near the border. Kursk Region Interim Governor Alexey Smirnov said that more than 133,000 people had left their homes along the border in the Kursk Region. Temporary accommodation centers for Kursk Region residents that had to leave their homes have been opened in 29 Russian regions. According to the Russian Defense Ministry, Ukraine has lost more than 4,700 servicemen and 68 tanks since the start of fighting in the Kursk area. The operation to destroy Ukrainian formations is ongoing.

News

4 zodiac signs that will make the best decision of their lives in December
Ramos will leave Monterrey, but not retire
Yermak resigned a day before leaving for the US
Poland has extended flight restrictions
Pashinyan will go as far as destroying the Church to keep his power. Norayr Norikyan (video)
The number of victims of the Hong Kong fire has increased
The renegade Jews handed over the keys to the castle. Suren Surenyants offers two options (video)
Putin expressed his condolences to the President of Indonesia
The US is handing over the new plan agreed in Geneva to Russia: Kremlin (video)
Ter-Vrtanes can no longer represent the national team of Artsakh. Metaxe Hakobyan (video)
German Chancellor Friedrich Merz rejected the call of the USA saying "this is our business" (video)
Mertz rejected the US call saying "this is our business".
Under the leadership of Pashinyan, the problems of party financing were discussed
I have proven with facts that this is Aliyev's demand, Pashinyan must remove the Catholicos, there is a deadline. Hayrapetyan
The US Senate stopped the discussion of sanctions against Russia
Papoyan talked with the ministers of agriculture of Turkey, Iran and Azerbaijan in Istanbul
The USA has warned that a coup is being prepared in Ukraine
Teenagers brutally beat and humiliated a student. 5 minors were arrested
The accusations against Vehapar are absolutely baseless and fabricated. Statement of the Mother See
The person living an immoral life remembered that the Catholicos is a "pilgrim". Lord Vrtanes