Euromedia24 on Play Store Euromedia24 on App Sore
BNB

$870.47

BTC

$113082

ADA

$0.868816

ETH

$4608.63

SOL

$213.76

31 °

Yerevan

20 °

Moscow

45 °

Dubai

20 °

London

26 °

Beijing

23 °

Brussels

16 °

Rome

23 °

Madrid

BNB

$870.47

BTC

$113082

ADA

$0.868816

ETH

$4608.63

SOL

$213.76

31 °

Yerevan

20 °

Moscow

45 °

Dubai

20 °

London

26 °

Beijing

23 °

Brussels

16 °

Rome

23 °

Madrid

Yemen’s Houthis claim responsibility for fatal Tel Aviv drone attack


Yemen’s Houthi rebels have claimed responsibility for a drone explosion over central Tel Aviv in the early hours of Friday that struck buildings, leaving one person dead, The Guardian reports. The Israeli military said it believed the drone was Iranian-made and launched from Yemen. “An initial inquiry indicates that the explosion in Tel Aviv was caused by the falling of an aerial target, and no sirens were activated. The incident is under thorough review,” the military said in a statement. It said air patrols had been increased to protect Israeli airspace but it had not ordered new civil defence measures. Defence minister, Yoav Gallant, vowed to “settle the score,” in response to the attack, according to Israeli army radio. His remarks followed a meeting with top military and intelligence officials to assess the incident, which left 10 wounded in addition to one dead. The Houthis claimed responsibility, saying their “UAV [unmanned aerial vehicle] force” attacked “one of the important targets in the occupied Jaffa region, what is now called Israeli Tel Aviv”. Earlier this month, Israeli forces said they detected a suspected Houthi drone heading towards the Red Sea port of Eilat, which they shot down using a fighter jet. The Iran-backed group has also launched waves of maritime attacks targeting shipping through the Red Sea and the Gulf of Aden, causing major disruption and a precipitous drop in business at the port of Eilat. The Houthis have said they launched the attacks in response to Israeli attacks on Gaza, which have so far killed more than 38,000 people since the 7 October Hamas attack on Israel. The drone attack shook residents of Tel Aviv, undermining a fragile sense of security as Israelis in the north close to the border with Lebanon increasingly fear incursions by drones or rockets sent by Hezbollah, while communities close to the border with Gaza remain on high alert for sporadic rocket fire. Footage from the site in Tel Aviv showed broken glass strewn across the city pavements as crowds of onlookers gathered near a building bearing blast marks. The site, close to a US embassy annexe in Tel Aviv, was sealed off by police tape. Emergency services said the explosion took place at about 3.15am local time, striking a building in the centre of the city. “The blast apparently occurred at some altitude,” the Tel Aviv police district commander, Peretz Amar, told the Israeli outlet Haaretz from the scene. “We still do not know what it was. Right now we are clearing the area. There was a lucky escape here.” Police found a body bearing injuries caused by shrapnel in the building, which is located on the corner of Ben-Yehuda Avenue and Shalom-Aleichem Street, a spokesperson said.

News

The EU has announced a boycott of the Paralympic Games because of the flags of Russia and Belarus
Scientists have found out what kind of behavior "reveals" a confident man
Grossi. Iran may have 440 kg of uranium enriched to 60%
A link has been found between graying hair and the risk of skin cancer
Scientists have discovered a hidden sign of psychopathy in relationships
"Turn on the light". Good Dad (video)
The identity of the deceased and 7 injured as a result of the armed incident in Ajapnyak has been revealed
Important
Criminal proceedings have been initiated in connection with the incident of shots fired in Ajapnyak
At a separate meeting with Medinsky in Geneva, Ukraine was represented by Umerov and Arakhamia
On the Yerevan-Sevan highway, "Opel Zafira" left the traffic lane and collided with iron barriers. there are 3 wounded
Collect water. there will be no water in dozens of addresses tomorrow
In Ararat Marz, 5 people, including minors, beat 2 young people. there are injured
The police identified the participants in the shootings in Ajapnyak, the deceased was 45 years old. The Ministry of Internal Affairs provides details
The circle of persons involved in the incident was found out. The Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Armenia about the shootings of Ajapnyak
Hungary has stopped the supply of diesel fuel to Ukraine
Switzerland has announced its readiness to hold a new round of negotiations on the issue of Ukraine
Three people died in an avalanche in Italy
The probability of US action against Iran has reached 90 percent
Pezeshkian. Iran is determined to implement the partnership agreement with Russia
Umerov. Security issues were discussed at the talks on Ukraine in Geneva

More News

...

The identity of the deceased and 7 injured as a result of the armed incident in Ajapnyak has been revealed

Criminal proceedings have been initiated in connection with the incident of shots fired in Ajapnyak

On the Yerevan-Sevan highway, "Opel Zafira" left the traffic lane and collided with iron barriers. there are 3 wounded

In Ararat Marz, 5 people, including minors, beat 2 young people. there are injured

The police identified the participants in the shootings in Ajapnyak, the deceased was 45 years old. The Ministry of Internal Affairs provides details

The circle of persons involved in the incident was found out. The Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Armenia about the shootings of Ajapnyak

Firefighters extinguished the fire that broke out in the Akor settlement

Car Crash Shootings, Car Mirror Thefts: Crime News (Video)

The fire at one of the gas stations in Tallinn has been extinguished. Details:

An explosion occurred at one of the gas stations on Yerevanyan street in Tallinn. Ministry of Internal Affairs

A large and chain car accident in Yerevan. there is an injured

Major car accident in Gegharkunik Marz. there are 5 wounded

Big car accident in Yerevan

They grabbed the child from behind and started beating him. exclusive details from the case of the 13-year-old child of Jrashen

Relatives of the abducted 15-year-old girl appeal to law enforcement, demanding to find the child

On the Sevan-Yerevan highway, "Tesla" left the traffic lane, collided with iron barriers, concrete pillars and ended up in a ravine.

The body of a 10-year-old girl who suffocated while eating at home was taken to Gyumri hospital.

Accident on the Sevan-Yerevan road, "Nissan" collided with the back of "ZIL" truck, there are injuries

A fire broke out on the roof of the "Yerevan City" supermarket on Ohanov Street. 6 combat units of firefighters arrived

Major car accident in Gegharkunik Marz. "VAZ 2121" and "VAZ 2107" collided at the beginning of Gavar city. there are injured