Euromedia24 on Play Store Euromedia24 on App Sore
BNB

$870.47

BTC

$113082

ADA

$0.868816

ETH

$4608.63

SOL

$213.76

31 °

Yerevan

20 °

Moscow

45 °

Dubai

20 °

London

26 °

Beijing

23 °

Brussels

16 °

Rome

23 °

Madrid

BNB

$870.47

BTC

$113082

ADA

$0.868816

ETH

$4608.63

SOL

$213.76

31 °

Yerevan

20 °

Moscow

45 °

Dubai

20 °

London

26 °

Beijing

23 °

Brussels

16 °

Rome

23 °

Madrid

Second wave of blasts hit Lebanon as Russia, Iran, EU condemn attacks


At least 14 people were killed and over 450 injured in a second wave of explosions involving wireless communication devices across Lebanon on Wednesday, the Lebanese Health Ministry reported, prompting widespread condemnation from regional and international leaders. Local media identified the devices involved as ICOM V82 models, which are walkie-talkie devices reportedly made in Japan. Hundreds of the walkie-talkie devices carried by Hezbollah members, which were thought relatively safe against hacking and tracking, exploded on Tuesday afternoon. Explosions were heard in the southern suburbs of Beirut and several regions in southern and eastern Lebanon. According to Lebanese security reports, one explosion occurred during the funeral of four Hezbollah members, igniting fires in vehicles and residential buildings and leading to numerous injuries, with emergency services rushing the injured to local hospitals. In response to the incidents, the Lebanese Army Command issued a statement urging citizens to avoid gathering near explosion sites to facilitate medical access. Wednesday’s wave of blasts followed a widespread attack on Tuesday, where Israeli is believed to have targeted pagers used by Hezbollah, resulting in 12 fatalities, including two children, and approximately 2,800 injuries. A Lebanese security source noted on Tuesday that the devices which exploded were rigged with 20 grams of explosives, which must have been included during the devices’ manufacture. The head of Gold Apollo, the Taiwan company that produces the AR-924 pagers which exploded on Tuesday, told reporters on Wednesday that the pagers involved in the coordinated attacks were produced and sold by BAC, a licensed producer and supplier of the devices based in Hungary. Media reports suggest that the communication devices had been acquired and imported by Hezbollah over the past few months. The Lebanese government characterized the Israeli aggression as a serious violation of Lebanese sovereignty although Israel has yet to comment on the incidents. Responses to the attacks extended beyond Lebanon, with Hamas condemning the incident as a "terror" act against Lebanese citizens. Iranian Foreign Minister Seyyed Abbas Araghchi also strongly condemned the "terrorist act carried out by the Zionist entity against Lebanese citizens" during a phone call with Lebanese Foreign Minister Abdullah Bouhbib. Lebanese Minister of Public Health Firas al-Abyad received calls from his Egyptian, Syrian, Iranian, and Iraqi counterparts expressing their solidarity. Iraq responded by sending an aid plane, including medical staff and supplies, which landed at Beirut airport on Wednesday morning.  Russian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Maria Zakharova released a statement on Wednesday describing the explosions as a deliberate act of hybrid warfare against Lebanon and calling for a thorough investigation. European Union High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Josep Borrell condemned the attacks in a statement released on Wednesday, highlighting the indiscriminate collateral damage inflicted on civilians, including children. In the statement, Borrell warned that such actions threaten the security and stability of Lebanon and risk escalating tensions in the region.

News

Xi Jinping: China and Russia will resist all manifestations of dominance
The Kremlin noted the mandatory attribute of meetings between Putin and Xi Jinping
Important
Putin said what they negotiated with Xi Jinping
Putin expressed confidence that his visit to Beijing will strengthen friendship with China
India has successfully tested a missile guided from a drone
Xi Jinping announced a new phase of rapid development of relations between Russia and China
Pashinyan is alone in the team. there is no one around to take the blow. "People"
Nikol Pashinyan and his team received the second slap in Tashir yesterday. "Publication"
CP members terrorize even minors. "Publication"
"Operation Mask". law enforcement officers received an order. "Publication"
"They don't make everyone listen." election cases created tension in the system. "People"
A new scandal in the healthcare sector. diploma without education. "People"
Artur Osipyan is taken to the court. a motion for detention was submitted. lawyer
Kamo Hayrapetyan calls on the citizens of Armenia to actively participate in the parliamentary elections
Any structure outside the church and competent church bodies, even endowed with state and political power, cannot "improve" church life. Mother See
However, Florentino Perez will have a rival in the presidential election of Real Madrid
Denmark's abdicated queen has been discharged from hospital
Eduard Spertsyan spoke about health problems
Zelensky spoke about the strengthening of relations with Georgia
Cuba's leader described the US order banning the sale of fuel to the island as a crime

More News

...

Big accident in Aintap. There are those hospitalized

The 21-year-old driver knocked down the speedometer installed in the Aknalich settlement of the Yerevan-Armavir highway.

Stunt car accident. there is an injured person

A car was burnt in Azatan village

Car accident in Gegharkunik region. the driver was drunk

"Mercedes" collided with stones on the Yerevan-Gyumri road and ended up in a water pipe. there is an injured

"Lexus GX460" crashed into a concrete wall and a metal fence in Haykavan. The 21-year-old driver died in the hospital

Hackers installed specialized equipment in one of the houses of Karbi village and committed major thefts with special programs. Ministry of Internal Affairs

In Yerevan, a tree was uprooted and fell on cars

A car was burned in the parking lot of "Alaverdi" medical center

The administrative head of the Shenavan settlement hit the citizen's face and body parts with his hands and feet.

On the Yerevan-Yeraskh road, the car left the traffic lane and ended up upside down in the field. there is a casualty

Car accident in Gegharkunik region. There is a child among 4 wounded. everyone is a family member

Car accident on the Ijevan-Dilijan highway. The car ended up in the river

A 57-year-old driver ran over a 6-year-old girl with a BYD. doctors are fighting for the child's life

The car hit the wall. there is a casualty

"Volkwagen ID4" and "BMW" collided in Yerevan

Car accident on the Martuni-Gavar highway. there are casualties

A tragic incident in Yerevan, the half-ashed body of an Indian boy was found

A case of mysterious death in Yerevan