Euromedia24 on Play Store Euromedia24 on App Sore
BNB

$870.47

BTC

$113082

ADA

$0.868816

ETH

$4608.63

SOL

$213.76

31 °

Yerevan

20 °

Moscow

45 °

Dubai

20 °

London

26 °

Beijing

23 °

Brussels

16 °

Rome

23 °

Madrid

BNB

$870.47

BTC

$113082

ADA

$0.868816

ETH

$4608.63

SOL

$213.76

31 °

Yerevan

20 °

Moscow

45 °

Dubai

20 °

London

26 °

Beijing

23 °

Brussels

16 °

Rome

23 °

Madrid

French former PM Edouard Philippe launches 2027 presidential bid


France’s former prime minister Édouard Philippe announced Tuesday that he would seek the presidency in 2027, further roiling the country’s political waters after the snap parliament elections called by his ex-boss Emmanuel Macron, France 24 reports. Macron has been struggling to find a prime minister since losing a gamble to bolster his centrist party’s relative majority with early elections in July. The defeat opened an unprecedented political deadlock, with a left-wing alliance now the National Assembly’s largest block in a hung parliament, followed by Macron’s centrists and their allies, and the far right. As talks continue to end the impasse, Philippe confirmed his widely expected candidacy to succeed Macron, who cannot stand again in 2027 after a two-term limit. His announcement complicates the calculus for Macron as he seeks a prime minister who could survive any no-confidence votes in the deeply fractured parliament. “I’m preparing to propose things to the French. What I propose will be massive. The French will decide,” Philippe told Le Point magazine. Philippe, a right-winger who was Macron’s first prime minister after his 2017 election upended France’s political landscape, has remained a popular figure since resigning in July 2020. Since then he has formed his own party, Horizons, that has largely supported Macron’s government despite reports that relations between the two men have soured. “It’s often said that in a presidential election, you have to want nothing else. I agree,” Philippe said in the interview, saying he was ready even if Macron were to surprise the country again by announcing his resignation.

News

"Ararat-Armenia", the champion of the Premier League 2025/26 season. FFA:
Before the program is released, Andranik Tevanyan will surely be detained. Surenyants (TV video)
Rubio invited Modi to visit the White House on Trump's behalf
A variable regime of water discharges is expected in most rivers
Israel's national security minister has been banned from entering France
Agency network. Another western operation in Armenia (video)
They couldn't wait to become agents tomorrow, they became agents yesterday. Nare Aramyan (video)
Important
Do not open attached links and do not provide personal or bank details. The statement of the Ministry of Internal Affairs
Al Arabiya. Iran has offered to open the Strait of Hormuz in exchange for compensation from the US
Rally of "Prosperous Armenia" in Arabkir
The US insists on the impeachment of the Cuban president
The State Department released details of the meeting between Modi and Rubio
Russia's harsh response to Armenia. Risks to fall painfully on the backside: Medvedev to Pashinyan (video)
An anomaly was detected during a Starship test flight in the US
Tasnim. Progress has been made on a number of US-Iran disputes
Lula da Silva called on Trump to organize a meeting of the permanent members of the UN Security Council
Rubio arrived in India on an official visit
China is ready to continue helping to resolve the crisis in Ukraine
Իշխանափոխությանը պետք է հաջորդի ընդդիմափոխությունը․ չեմ բացառում՝ ինձ էլ ասեն լրտես․Պետրոսյան
Ռուսաստանը Միացյալ Նահանգներից կպահանջի վերադարձնել դիվանագիտական ունեցվածքը․ Ռյաբկով