Euromedia24 on Play Store Euromedia24 on App Sore
BNB

$870.47

BTC

$113082

ADA

$0.868816

ETH

$4608.63

SOL

$213.76

31 °

Yerevan

20 °

Moscow

45 °

Dubai

20 °

London

26 °

Beijing

23 °

Brussels

16 °

Rome

23 °

Madrid

BNB

$870.47

BTC

$113082

ADA

$0.868816

ETH

$4608.63

SOL

$213.76

31 °

Yerevan

20 °

Moscow

45 °

Dubai

20 °

London

26 °

Beijing

23 °

Brussels

16 °

Rome

23 °

Madrid

Erdogan called Israel's aggression in Gaza one of the cruelest genocides of the century


Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has called Israel's aggressive actions in the Gaza Strip one of the worst genocides of the century, which, according to him, have killed nearly 50,000 people since October last year.

"One of the most brutal genocides of our century is taking place in the Gaza Strip," he said in Istanbul. The broadcast was carried out by the TV channel TRT Haber.
According to Erdogan, "One of the best responses to Israel's Zionist aggression against Gaza and Lebanon will be the recognition of Palestine by as many states as possible." The Turkish president also called on the countries of the Islamic world to "put aside differences and support the people of Palestine and Lebanon in their just struggle."

Erdogan also said that since the beginning of the Gaza crisis, Turkey has delivered more than 85 thousand tons of humanitarian aid to the region through Egypt. He reminded that his country stopped trade with Israel and joined the lawsuit of the Republic of South Africa against Israel at the International Court of Justice.

News

Ukrainian drones hit the logistics center of "Ozon".
The government, which handed over billions in armaments, talks about the quality of fuel and bullets. Abrahamyan
"Publication". A free event under the guise of a paid one
The final composition of the RA Government should be formed by September 3. they are waiting for re-appointments in the government cabinet. "People"
"Publication". What was the reason for the ambassador's recall, who will replace him?
"Publication". Who dug under the feet of "Strong Armenia" candidates?
"Publication". The court rejected Vahe Hakobyan's claim
CP is withdrawing. the government is going to ensure the election of the presidents of the two commissions of "Strong Armenia". "People"
Good news for unsuccessful applicants: what needs to be done before august 24
How to protect yourself from the heat? some advice
A 5.4 magnitude earthquake struck off the coast of Japan
In Moscow, the leadership of Ukraine was called ugly
This is a type of domestic violence. I urge Anna Hakobyan to be consistent. Sona Aghekyan (video)
Wait, Pashinyan will come to the National Assembly, there will be nothing left of benevolence. and blasphemy, and disorder. Hakobyan
Avetik Chalabyan was released from court. Moscow warned Turkey (video)
Police guards returned the lost $3,600 to the citizen
Important
The Prosecutor's Office will appeal the decision to release Avetik Chalabyan
For the second night in a row, Russia hit the checkpoint on the Ukraine-Moldova border
What problems will be created in RA if Tigranashen is handed over? Nahapetyan's comment (video)
Illegally stored weapons and ammunition were found in the house of residents of Paravakar village