Euromedia24 on Play Store Euromedia24 on App Sore
BNB

$870.47

BTC

$113082

ADA

$0.868816

ETH

$4608.63

SOL

$213.76

31 °

Yerevan

20 °

Moscow

45 °

Dubai

20 °

London

26 °

Beijing

23 °

Brussels

16 °

Rome

23 °

Madrid

BNB

$870.47

BTC

$113082

ADA

$0.868816

ETH

$4608.63

SOL

$213.76

31 °

Yerevan

20 °

Moscow

45 °

Dubai

20 °

London

26 °

Beijing

23 °

Brussels

16 °

Rome

23 °

Madrid

Israeli planes launched three missile strikes on the southern outskirts of Beirut


Israeli Air Force fighters again attacked the southern outskirts of Beirut, where the Shiite organization Hezbollah has facilities and its supporters live. As a source in the local civil defense service told a TASS correspondent, three powerful explosions were heard in the Haret-Horeik area.

“One of the strikes was carried out on a building in the Ash-Shura quarter, where the advisory council is located - the advisory body of Hezbollah,” the interlocutor said. According to him, this is the first air raid of the Israeli Air Force on Beirut since October 10, when the Bosta neighborhoods were bombed , Ras al-Nabaa and En Nuairi in the city center. Then 22 people were killed and 117 were injured. In a statement, the press service of the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) claims that during the attack on Wednesday morning, an underground Hezbollah weapons depot was destroyed. "in the southern suburbs of Beirut.

It states that numerous measures were taken before the strikes to reduce the risk of harm to civilians, including advance warning to the population in the area. The Israeli army had previously issued an urgent warning to residents of southern neighborhoods to evacuate several buildings that would soon be targeted. airstrikes were carried out. According to the civil defense service, since the beginning of October, 90% of residents have moved from the southern suburbs to the central part of the capital and northern Lebanon.

News

Hungary has stopped the supply of diesel fuel to Ukraine
Switzerland has announced its readiness to hold a new round of negotiations on the issue of Ukraine
Three people died in an avalanche in Italy
The probability of US action against Iran has reached 90 percent
Pezeshkian. Iran is determined to implement the partnership agreement with Russia
Umerov. Security issues were discussed at the talks on Ukraine in Geneva
Cuba will continue to stick to its chosen path
Zelensky announced discussions on ceasefire monitoring in Geneva
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia commented on the situation surrounding the Iranian nuclear dossier
They broke into the office of a former member of the National Assembly, he had to defend himself. what happened
Umerov claimed that the parties made progress during the negotiations held in Geneva
Zakharova spoke about the importance of preserving the spirit of Anchorage
Fidan will represent Turkey at the first session of the Gaza Peace Council
The Swiss Foreign Ministry did not elaborate on whether the next meeting on Ukraine will be held in Geneva
Erdogan stated that the war against Iran will not benefit anyone
The Prime Minister of Slovakia has threatened to stop the supply of electricity to Ukraine
Erdogan called on Turkey to be involved in the European security and defense mechanisms
Russia opposes Cuban fuel embargo
The Geneva talks will not continue on Wednesday
The Russian delegation returned to the hotel after talks on Ukraine