Euromedia24 on Play Store Euromedia24 on App Sore
BNB

$870.47

BTC

$113082

ADA

$0.868816

ETH

$4608.63

SOL

$213.76

31 °

Yerevan

20 °

Moscow

45 °

Dubai

20 °

London

26 °

Beijing

23 °

Brussels

16 °

Rome

23 °

Madrid

BNB

$870.47

BTC

$113082

ADA

$0.868816

ETH

$4608.63

SOL

$213.76

31 °

Yerevan

20 °

Moscow

45 °

Dubai

20 °

London

26 °

Beijing

23 °

Brussels

16 °

Rome

23 °

Madrid

8 months after the flood in Lori, the damage suffered by the Karkop settlement is still unknown, they are calculating


Last year, in the village of Karkop, the traces of the flood remain in the village of Karkop, which suffered the most damage caused by the floods that took place on the night of May 25.


According to the administrative head of Karkop, Hermine Petrosyan, although residents returned to the village, until this moment, it is not yet calculated how much damage to Karkop has damaged.


"There is still no clear information about the damage, as work is being done, the damages are still being assessed. About 49 apartments were injured in our village, all residents returned, jointly and live in apartments, and they are repairing, "he said."168.amThe administrative head of Karkop stated in a conversation with "Armenpress".

He also stressed that the Karkop settlement is small and has suffered completely, the state has already compensated for agriculture, damaged cars and apartments.


Details:Site:


News

At the moment, there are large-scale searches in Yerevan. What is popular?
Zelensky is ready for a compromise. Filing a lawsuit against Osipyan (video)
The Artsakh movement: 38 years later. return or delete history? Alexander Manasyan (video)
The director of Chambarak Health Center has passed away
They called us Turks, they said the last words to our child, what had we done to them? Hasmik Hakobyan (video)
When will Easter be celebrated in 2026?
Tavush police found rifles and bullets in the house of a 68-year-old man
Sagrada Familia. "Cathedral of the Holy Family" (video)
Trump gave Iran 15 days. Hovik Abrahamyan's daughter and son-in-law were invited to the prosecutor's office (video)
Question to citizens: all parties work only for their benefit (video)
Important
A woman was arrested again in Shirak Marz. Human rights defender
There is no other nation in the world that has been deliberately and successfully deceived with such consistency and with the same primitive tricks. Ashotyan
Politico. The US will respond to possible restrictions on access to the European arms market
Zelensky's office denies reports of ordering the development of a military action plan
A US judge believes that the Trump administration is terrorizing migrants
The US did not ask Tehran to give up uranium enrichment. Foreign Ministry of Iran
Araghchi. A nuclear deal is possible if the US respects Iran
Callas is confident that EU foreign ministers will approve the 20th package of sanctions on February 23
The Kremlin did not confirm the information about further negotiations on the issue of Ukraine
Zelensky announced his willingness to compromise