Euromedia24 on Play Store Euromedia24 on App Sore
BNB

$870.47

BTC

$113082

ADA

$0.868816

ETH

$4608.63

SOL

$213.76

31 °

Yerevan

20 °

Moscow

45 °

Dubai

20 °

London

26 °

Beijing

23 °

Brussels

16 °

Rome

23 °

Madrid

BNB

$870.47

BTC

$113082

ADA

$0.868816

ETH

$4608.63

SOL

$213.76

31 °

Yerevan

20 °

Moscow

45 °

Dubai

20 °

London

26 °

Beijing

23 °

Brussels

16 °

Rome

23 °

Madrid

North Korea’s trash balloons fall near South’s presidential office


Trash-laden North Korean balloons were found on the grounds of South Korea’s presidential office compound, officials said Wednesday, the latest in a series of incidents that have raised tensions and rhetoric on the Korean Peninsula, CNN reports.“No harmful or contaminating substances were found from an analysis by the response team,” the presidential security service said later in a statement.More than 3,000 North Korean balloons, often filled with garbage such as cigarette butts, discarded batteries and even manure have fallen in the South since May, according to South Korean officials – who have responded by resuming loudspeaker broadcasts of propaganda and entertainment like K-pop songs along the demilitarized zone (DMZ), the report adds.“North Korea’s actions clearly violate international law and seriously threaten the safety of our citizens,” JCS said in a statement after an earlier balloon incident.For many years, South Korean activists and North Korean defectors have sent balloons to the North, loaded with material criticizing dictator Kim Jong Un and USB sticks filled with K-pop songs and South Korean television shows – all strictly prohibited in the impoverished, highly isolated nation.According to CNN, in a statement carried by North Korean state media earlier this month, Kim Yo Jong, the powerful sister of the North Korean leader, said dozens of balloons, “dirty leaflets” and other material sent from South Korea were again found in her country and near the border.
    
      
    

News

The Iranian delegation is ready to stay in Geneva to reach an agreement with the US
Khamenei. Trump will not be able to destroy Iran
Iran's Foreign Ministry said that before the negotiations, the US had a meeting with the head of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).
Peskov noted that negotiators in Geneva will continue their work tomorrow
Iran seeks results in US nuclear and sanctions talks
Tariq Rahman took over as Prime Minister of Bangladesh
The supreme leader of Iran responded to the US threats
Macron went for a morning run in India
Wittkoff and Kushner will attend the Iran talks in Geneva
Tasnim. Iran demanded the US to completely lift the sanctions during the negotiations
Peskov commented on the situation related to oil supply to Hungary
A new round of indirect negotiations between the US and Iran has started in Geneva
Tehran has announced that the negotiations with the US are limited to the issues of the nuclear program
NBC: Hungary and Slovakia become key US allies in Europe
Axios. The US has launched an investigation into the crimes at Epstein's New Mexico ranch
India's foreign minister has stated that the world order has started to change
The suspect who fired shots during a hockey game in the USA has been identified
How Macron plans to strengthen his influence. Politico:
Trump declined to answer a question about the possibility of military action against Cuba
Senator Graham. The US hopes to make a decision on Iran in the coming weeks