Euromedia24 on Play Store Euromedia24 on App Sore
BNB

$870.47

BTC

$113082

ADA

$0.868816

ETH

$4608.63

SOL

$213.76

31 °

Yerevan

20 °

Moscow

45 °

Dubai

20 °

London

26 °

Beijing

23 °

Brussels

16 °

Rome

23 °

Madrid

BNB

$870.47

BTC

$113082

ADA

$0.868816

ETH

$4608.63

SOL

$213.76

31 °

Yerevan

20 °

Moscow

45 °

Dubai

20 °

London

26 °

Beijing

23 °

Brussels

16 °

Rome

23 °

Madrid

The parents of the 1-year-old child who died in "Wigmor" accuses doctors of "Vanadzor" medical center "


On April 29, the parents of a 1-year-old child who died at the Uigmor Klinik Medical Center claimed that the child died as a result of non-fulfillment of professional duties of the doctor of Vanadzor Medical Center. The parents said about thisShamshyan.com:In a conversation with "Armenpress".

"On March 21, we noticed that he was feeling bad, it was not constantly eating, and I approached the doctors' post and pediatrician, where we were idle. We took him there and said that the baby was a new infection, while the child wanted to fall asleep, and we said he had eaten at home, and he said it was possible to eat and lay down. Until the next day we were treated. The next day, duty doctor came and we said that vomitaries exist the same way, the child is constantly sleeping, eating milk, and gives only a system. Already in the evening, the child began to vomit with an unpleasant odor, and threw the color. The hospital's doctor Gagik Ghambaryan realized that the bowel was twisted, from which a septic shock began and should be operated on urgency. Somehow we were able to call a Reanomobyl with "Wigmor Klinik", which we moved the child there. They immediately took a reanimation, where they started treating relevant treatment, and said they had to undergo urgent operation. The surgery passed normally, after which they began to treat pneumonia and the blood of the blood. They did everything for about 1 month, they spared no effort, but unfortunately in vain. We were told that he was a delay in the child, that was why they could not fight and the child died on the morning of April 29.

We understand that we will not bring our child with him, but we want no more grief. We are confident that if the doctor of Vanadzor Hospital Navasardyan was examined by the child, our child would have been with us. We are very pleased with the staff of "Wigmor Klinik" who did everything, but because the disease had already complicated, it was impossible to do anything, "said the mother.

News

"Right". Hayk Marutyan vowed not to talk until March
The members of the CP demanded an "eyeball" from the boss. "Right"
New repressions are expected. "Publication"
Peter's appetite has been whetted, bonuses have changed the situation. "Publication"
"Zhoghovurd" daily defeated a big businessman. verdict "People"
The protocol is there. the prosecutor should charge Artur Hovhannisyan. "People"
"Noah" defeated "AZ Alkmaar"
Put an end to the repression against the Armenian Patriarch. Statement of the Episcopal Conference
Important
Trump extended US sanctions against Russia for one year
Important
Run, raise your head, see who is leading your army and country. Ashot Iron
Important
Poland called on its citizens to leave Iran immediately
Turkey will start producing combat aircraft and aircraft carriers
The Moscow court upheld the decision to limit calls on Telegram and WhatsApp applications
There will be a temporary power outage to a number of addresses
A 44-year-old man was detained
Does this mean that war will not start tomorrow? Vardan Voskanyan
UEFA has launched an investigation into the racist incident recorded in the Benfica-Real Madrid match.
"BMW" and "Kia Forte" collided in front of Malatia-Sebastia district administration. there is an injured
A fight, an argument. RA tried to smuggle large quantities of drugs (video)
The world is on the verge of new shocks. US-Iran tension, Ukraine, Gaza (video)

More News

...

"BMW" and "Kia Forte" collided in front of Malatia-Sebastia district administration. there is an injured

A fight, an argument. RA tried to smuggle large quantities of drugs (video)

An explosion occurred in a car near the US embassy (video)

The identity of the deceased and 7 injured as a result of the armed incident in Ajapnyak has been revealed

Criminal proceedings have been initiated in connection with the incident of shots fired in Ajapnyak

On the Yerevan-Sevan highway, "Opel Zafira" left the traffic lane and collided with iron barriers. there are 3 wounded

In Ararat Marz, 5 people, including minors, beat 2 young people. there are injured

The police identified the participants in the shootings in Ajapnyak, the deceased was 45 years old. The Ministry of Internal Affairs provides details

The circle of persons involved in the incident was found out. The Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Armenia about the shootings of Ajapnyak

Firefighters extinguished the fire that broke out in the Akor settlement

Car Crash Shootings, Car Mirror Thefts: Crime News (Video)

The fire at one of the gas stations in Tallinn has been extinguished. Details:

An explosion occurred at one of the gas stations on Yerevanyan street in Tallinn. Ministry of Internal Affairs

A large and chain car accident in Yerevan. there is an injured

Major car accident in Gegharkunik Marz. there are 5 wounded

Big car accident in Yerevan

They grabbed the child from behind and started beating him. exclusive details from the case of the 13-year-old child of Jrashen

Relatives of the abducted 15-year-old girl appeal to law enforcement, demanding to find the child

On the Sevan-Yerevan highway, "Tesla" left the traffic lane, collided with iron barriers, concrete pillars and ended up in a ravine.

The body of a 10-year-old girl who suffocated while eating at home was taken to Gyumri hospital.