Euromedia24 on Play Store Euromedia24 on App Sore
BNB

$870.47

BTC

$113082

ADA

$0.868816

ETH

$4608.63

SOL

$213.76

31 °

Yerevan

20 °

Moscow

45 °

Dubai

20 °

London

26 °

Beijing

23 °

Brussels

16 °

Rome

23 °

Madrid

BNB

$870.47

BTC

$113082

ADA

$0.868816

ETH

$4608.63

SOL

$213.76

31 °

Yerevan

20 °

Moscow

45 °

Dubai

20 °

London

26 °

Beijing

23 °

Brussels

16 °

Rome

23 °

Madrid

The president of South Korea intends to restore the military agreement with the DPRK

The President of the Republic of Korea Lee Jae-myung intends to make efforts to restore the operation of the military de-escalation agreement signed with the DPRK on September 19, 2018. He announced this during the New Year's press conference held in Seoul.

"To prevent unintentional clashes between the South and the North, and to strengthen trust between politicians and the military, I will strive to restore the military agreement of September 19, 2018," Lee Jae-myung said. In addition, he promised to make efforts to restore the dialogue between the DPRK and the US as soon as possible, as well as to create conditions for communication between Seoul and Pyongyang.

"We will continue to look for creative approaches to solving problems, because peace is in the interests of both the South and the North," the South Korean leader added.

"The coldness in relations will not disappear immediately, we will consistently promote practically possible measures to reduce the tension on the Korean Peninsula and get the North's response," he continued.

"We will move towards a nuclear-free Korean Peninsula, strengthen peace through a pragmatic policy based on national interests, self-defense capabilities and a strong military alliance with the United States," concluded Lee Jae-myong.

Earlier, he had already spoken in favor of the restoration of the agreement with the DPRK in the military sphere. After the launch of a reconnaissance satellite by the DPRK in 2023, Seoul, under Lee Jae-myung's predecessor, decided to partially abandon the implementation of these agreements. In response, Pyongyang announced that it would no longer fully abide by those agreements. The Republic of Korea also suspended implementation of the remaining provisions of the treaty in the summer of 2024, following the launches of garbage-filled balloons.

News

Products found to be hazardous to the mobility of the elderly
The Godfather and Apocalypse Now Star Robert Duvall Dies
The result of Harutyun Harutyunyan in the Winter Olympics is known
The fire at one of the gas stations in Tallinn has been extinguished. Details:
On February 17, electricity supply to a number of addresses will be temporarily stopped
In Shirak, milk is procured from the villagers for 150-160 drams, it is sold in the store for up to 900 drams. Member of Parliament
"I'm going after my happiness, don't look for me, withdraw the complaint." new details from the rape of a 15-year-old girl
The Catholicos blessed the investigator who interrogated him and his family. details (video)
An explosion occurred at one of the gas stations on Yerevanyan street in Tallinn. Ministry of Internal Affairs
426 drunk drivers were found in 1 week (video)
Orthodox Jews in Israel refuse to serve in the army
The RA government considers prisoners as an object of dirty political trade. Larisa Alaverdyan (video)
Important
2 million 489 thousand 31 citizens have the right to vote in the NA elections. CEC
Ukraine will not repeat the mistake of 2014: Zelensky: RA-Azerbaijan border demarcation commissions will meet (video)
Ukraine received 4.4 million shells from the Czech Republic
The headquarters of NATO's forward ground forces will be located in Rovaniemi
Gaza's health ministry says more than 600 people have been killed in Israel's ceasefire violations
Starmer has called for faster increases in defense spending
Lukashenko denied rumors that Putin banned him from attending the Peace Council in the United States
Georgia will impose up to three years in prison for calls for disobedience to the authorities

More News

...

The Godfather and Apocalypse Now Star Robert Duvall Dies

Orthodox Jews in Israel refuse to serve in the army

Ukraine received 4.4 million shells from the Czech Republic

The headquarters of NATO's forward ground forces will be located in Rovaniemi

Gaza's health ministry says more than 600 people have been killed in Israel's ceasefire violations

Starmer has called for faster increases in defense spending

Lukashenko denied rumors that Putin banned him from attending the Peace Council in the United States

Georgia will impose up to three years in prison for calls for disobedience to the authorities

NU.nl. The Netherlands has sent an amphibious ship to participate in NATO exercises in the Arctic

Five people were injured after a train derailed in Switzerland

Orban admitted that he is not afraid of losing the parliamentary elections

The Palestinian Foreign Ministry is seeking sanctions against Israel

El País. Ukraine is a secondary priority for the US

The German Foreign Minister stated that Europe is unable to defend itself without the US nuclear shield

Trump places great emphasis on the settlement of the situation in Ukraine

Rubio called the breakdown of relations between the US and China madness

"Intelligent Control of the Strait of Hormuz" exercises have started in Iran

Rubio thanked Hungary for its role in the US-founded Peace Council

Georgia has not discussed the restoration of diplomatic relations with Russia

The end of the Ukrainian conflict will make the world a better place. Rubio