Euromedia24 on Play Store Euromedia24 on App Sore
BNB

$870.47

BTC

$113082

ADA

$0.868816

ETH

$4608.63

SOL

$213.76

31 °

Yerevan

20 °

Moscow

45 °

Dubai

20 °

London

26 °

Beijing

23 °

Brussels

16 °

Rome

23 °

Madrid

BNB

$870.47

BTC

$113082

ADA

$0.868816

ETH

$4608.63

SOL

$213.76

31 °

Yerevan

20 °

Moscow

45 °

Dubai

20 °

London

26 °

Beijing

23 °

Brussels

16 °

Rome

23 °

Madrid

KCNA: 1.4 million North Koreans joined the army for the war with South Korea


The Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) said that this week alone, some 1.4 million young North Korean citizens applied to join or return to the military. According to the North Korean news agency, they want to join a "holy war to destroy the enemy through the hands of revolution."
KCNA also distributed footage of young people allegedly signing applications to join the army. On October 13, the sister of North Korean leader Kim Yo Jong threatened Seoul with “terrible tragic consequences” in the event of another South Korean UAV landing on the country’s territory. South Korea denied the launch of the UAV and threatened North Korea with the “end of the regime.” On October 15, North Korean leader Kim Jong-un held a meeting on defense issues to discuss the violation of the country's sovereignty. And later, North Korean military forces blew up sections of roads connecting the country with the south of the Korean Peninsula. “If war breaks out, the Republic of Korea will be erased from the maps. If they want war, we will gladly put an end to their existence,” the KCNA statement said.
As Reuters notes, this is not the first such message in the DPRK amid escalation of the situation. Last year, the country's state media reported that 800,000 of the country's citizens had voluntarily joined the armed forces to fight against the United States. It was also reported in 2017 that nearly 3.5 million workers, party members and soldiers volunteered to serve. There is no independent confirmation of all these reports.

More News

...

Nikol Pashinyan was arrested on March 1. they gave begs to the people of Artsakh: Alaverdyan (video)

Gevorg Papoyan on the situation around the church, "Khuzhanapet" and sole management of the CP (video)

Wives of officials have started recruiting people for the liturgy. If they are re-elected, there will be no need for a referendum (video)

Pashinyan will go as far as destroying the Church to keep his power. Norayr Norikyan (video)

The renegade Jews handed over the keys to the castle. Suren Surenyants offers two options (video)

Ter-Vrtanes can no longer represent the national team of Artsakh. Metaxe Hakobyan (video)

Under the leadership of Pashinyan, the problems of party financing were discussed

Papoyan talked with the ministers of agriculture of Turkey, Iran and Azerbaijan in Istanbul

The USA has warned that a coup is being prepared in Ukraine

LIVE: NA extraordinary session. RA ratifies a crisis management agreement with the EU

The list of drugs provided under the insurance will be expanded. Avanesyan

We do not cross anyone's activities. Anahit Avanesyan

We do not close the entire process of cancer treatment, but only the operations. Avanesyan: about insurance

Not all medical expenses will be covered by health insurance

LIVE: Anahit Avanesyan is in the National Assembly. are discussing health insurance

On Sunday, Pashinyan will participate in the liturgy at Saint Sargis Church in Yerevan, where he was baptized

3833 people died as a result of the 44-day war. Chairman of the RA NA

The CSTO advocated the early conclusion of a peace treaty between Armenia and Azerbaijan

Why should the candidate for Catholicos not undergo a moral examination, it should be introduced in the Church (video)

We didn't promise that health insurance would be free for retirees