Euromedia24 on Play Store Euromedia24 on App Sore
BNB

$870.47

BTC

$113082

ADA

$0.868816

ETH

$4608.63

SOL

$213.76

31 °

Yerevan

20 °

Moscow

45 °

Dubai

20 °

London

26 °

Beijing

23 °

Brussels

16 °

Rome

23 °

Madrid

BNB

$870.47

BTC

$113082

ADA

$0.868816

ETH

$4608.63

SOL

$213.76

31 °

Yerevan

20 °

Moscow

45 °

Dubai

20 °

London

26 °

Beijing

23 °

Brussels

16 °

Rome

23 °

Madrid

An Israeli attack killed more than 20 people in Gaza ahead of a ceasefire

As a result of Israeli airstrikes, more than 20 people were killed in the Gaza Strip at night. Before the strikes, it was announced that a ceasefire agreement had been reached between Israel and the Palestinian radical movement Hamas, which will enter into force on January 19, the BBC reported, citing the Civil Defense Agency of the Gaza Strip. 12 people were killed as a result of the strikes on one of the residential areas in the city of Gaza. The Israeli military has not yet commented on this incident.


Despite the announcement of the ceasefire agreement, it still needs to be approved by the Israeli cabinet, which is expected to happen on January 16. The BBC reminds that before Israel's cease-fire with the Lebanese "Hezbollah" group came into force, Israel was also carrying out airstrikes on Lebanon. The agreement with Hamas will include 3 stages.


During the first phase, Hamas must release 33 hostages held by it in exchange for dozens of Palestinians in Israeli prisons.

News

Ruben Vardanyan will spend the next 10 years under a strict regime
Global instability, Ukraine and power games: the investigator in Serzh Sargsyan's case is the prosecutor (video)
Except the Turk, everyone is your enemy? Arman Abovyan
Khamenei said that the range and type of Iranian missiles do not concern the US
Germany and France have called on the European Commission to simplify financial laws
Zelensky stated that the situation after Russia's retaliatory strike is difficult
Drone strikes in Sudan kill more than 50 people in just a few days
Poland will not send its soldiers to the Gaza Strip
Iran's Ministry of Foreign Affairs has announced how long the Iran-US negotiations may last
Beirut taxi drivers have blocked the streets due to rising petrol prices
Iran's Foreign Ministry revealed what the US and Iran will discuss in Geneva
Iran will close part of the Strait of Hormuz for several hours
The Iranian delegation is ready to stay in Geneva to reach an agreement with the US
Khamenei. Trump will not be able to destroy Iran
Iran's Foreign Ministry said that before the negotiations, the US had a meeting with the head of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).
Peskov noted that negotiators in Geneva will continue their work tomorrow
Iran seeks results in US nuclear and sanctions talks
Tariq Rahman took over as Prime Minister of Bangladesh
The supreme leader of Iran responded to the US threats
Macron went for a morning run in India