Euromedia24 on Play Store Euromedia24 on App Sore
BNB

$870.47

BTC

$113082

ADA

$0.868816

ETH

$4608.63

SOL

$213.76

31 °

Yerevan

20 °

Moscow

45 °

Dubai

20 °

London

26 °

Beijing

23 °

Brussels

16 °

Rome

23 °

Madrid

BNB

$870.47

BTC

$113082

ADA

$0.868816

ETH

$4608.63

SOL

$213.76

31 °

Yerevan

20 °

Moscow

45 °

Dubai

20 °

London

26 °

Beijing

23 °

Brussels

16 °

Rome

23 °

Madrid

South Korea's military has raised the alarm over North Korean balloons full of garbage


South Korea's armed forces said they were on alert because of possible new balloons full of garbage from North Korea, AFP reported. The South Korean military will "closely monitor the situation," their spokesman told AFP on Saturday. Last Sunday, Pyongyang announced that it had stopped flying the balloons, but a few days later, the South Korean group Fighters for the Freedom of North Korea said it had launched 10 K-pop balloons and 200,000 leaflets against Kim Jong-un. North Korea said that it would respond with a hundred times more "garbage and waste" if more South Korean leaflets were sent. Last week, North Korea sent hundreds of balloons containing garbage bags into South Korea in two waves, calling it a response to anti-Pyongyang propaganda balloons sent by South Korean activists. North Korean the balloons landed in several places in South Korea. In response, South Korea completely suspended the operation of the military agreement with North Korea, which was signed in 2018, and which was supposed to reduce the tension between the neighboring countries.

More News

...

A big fire. a "1 BIS" call for the complexity of the fire was announced

The spread of the fire to the settlements was prevented

A 20-year-old man was killed today in the central square of Sevan

In Gyumri, 4-5 people got out of the car and stabbed a young man standing at the bus stop. "Morning"

"BMW" and "Kia Forte" collided in front of Malatia-Sebastia district administration. there is an injured

A fight, an argument. RA tried to smuggle large quantities of drugs (video)

An explosion occurred in a car near the US embassy (video)

The identity of the deceased and 7 injured as a result of the armed incident in Ajapnyak has been revealed

Criminal proceedings have been initiated in connection with the incident of shots fired in Ajapnyak

On the Yerevan-Sevan highway, "Opel Zafira" left the traffic lane and collided with iron barriers. there are 3 wounded

In Ararat Marz, 5 people, including minors, beat 2 young people. there are injured

The police identified the participants in the shootings in Ajapnyak, the deceased was 45 years old. The Ministry of Internal Affairs provides details

The circle of persons involved in the incident was found out. The Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Armenia about the shootings of Ajapnyak

Firefighters extinguished the fire that broke out in the Akor settlement

Car Crash Shootings, Car Mirror Thefts: Crime News (Video)

The fire at one of the gas stations in Tallinn has been extinguished. Details:

An explosion occurred at one of the gas stations on Yerevanyan street in Tallinn. Ministry of Internal Affairs

A large and chain car accident in Yerevan. there is an injured

Major car accident in Gegharkunik Marz. there are 5 wounded

Big car accident in Yerevan