Euromedia24 on Play Store Euromedia24 on App Sore
BNB

$870.47

BTC

$113082

ADA

$0.868816

ETH

$4608.63

SOL

$213.76

31 °

Yerevan

20 °

Moscow

45 °

Dubai

20 °

London

26 °

Beijing

23 °

Brussels

16 °

Rome

23 °

Madrid

BNB

$870.47

BTC

$113082

ADA

$0.868816

ETH

$4608.63

SOL

$213.76

31 °

Yerevan

20 °

Moscow

45 °

Dubai

20 °

London

26 °

Beijing

23 °

Brussels

16 °

Rome

23 °

Madrid

Kim Jong-un said North Korea does not seek war with South Korea


North Korean leader Kim Jong-un said that North Korea does not seek war with South Korea, but does not consider the idea of ​​unifying the two countries to be any more relevant and will strengthen nuclear defense readiness to maximum heights in order to maintain the strategic balance of power in the region, the Central Telegraph Agency reported ( KCNA)."In fact, South Korea can live safely if they do not provoke us and show their strength. We do not seek war with South Korea and have no desire to clash with them. Previously, we had thoughts about “liberating the South “or “reunification by force,” but since the recognition of the existence of two states, these ideas are no longer relevant,” Kim Jong-un said in a speech during a visit to the Kim Jong-un National Defense University. He emphasized that the problem is that the other side continues to “provoke” the DPRK. Kim Jong-un called for close monitoring of the current situation around the DPRK, as the United States and its “puppets in South Korea” seek to strengthen their military capabilities, which carries the risk of upsetting the balance of power on the Korean Peninsula. Advertising ecocosmetics.am Fabric eye patches with osmanthus. 4,000 dram. Call!" The destruction of the strategic balance of power means war... In the current situation, when the military alliance of the United States and South Korea, as the puppets themselves claim, has completely turned into a nuclear alliance, our nuclear defense readiness must be strengthened to the maximum heights," the DPRK leader said.

News

A soldier of the Ministry of Defense was injured in a car accident. cars were burnt. crime news (video)
No appeal was given. garages demolished without warning (video)
At the moment, there are large-scale searches in Yerevan. What is popular?
Zelensky is ready for a compromise. Filing a lawsuit against Osipyan (video)
The Artsakh movement: 38 years later. return or delete history? Alexander Manasyan (video)
The director of Chambarak Health Center has passed away
They called us Turks, they said the last words to our child, what had we done to them? Hasmik Hakobyan (video)
When will Easter be celebrated in 2026?
Tavush police found rifles and bullets in the house of a 68-year-old man
Sagrada Familia. "Cathedral of the Holy Family" (video)
Trump gave Iran 15 days. Hovik Abrahamyan's daughter and son-in-law were invited to the prosecutor's office (video)
Question to citizens: all parties work only for their benefit (video)
Important
A woman was arrested again in Shirak Marz. Human rights defender
There is no other nation in the world that has been deliberately and successfully deceived with such consistency and with the same primitive tricks. Ashotyan
Politico. The US will respond to possible restrictions on access to the European arms market
Zelensky's office denies reports of ordering the development of a military action plan
A US judge believes that the Trump administration is terrorizing migrants
The US did not ask Tehran to give up uranium enrichment. Foreign Ministry of Iran
Araghchi. A nuclear deal is possible if the US respects Iran
Callas is confident that EU foreign ministers will approve the 20th package of sanctions on February 23